Today I finished Princess Snow White for my DD, Princess Grace Elizabeth Messick. I had tried to finish her to add to the Christmas wrappings, but did ran out of time. She is a little bigger then was intended to be, because I stitched her on linen instead of the aida that was provided, but I think it turned out rather well. She is from a janlynn kit I purchased from Joann online. I have several other little Disney kits to work on among everything else.
I was quite surprised and delighted to receive my first award from Wendy the other day. Thank you Wendy! I'm really happy that you like my blog. I have a lot of fun posting and it keeps me focused on my cross stitch. Now comes the hard part, choosing only ten other blogs I enjoy reading.
- dragonflymystic - Laura M.
- Passion of the Day - Teejay
- Ivory Blush Roses - Lisa B.
- Happiness is cross stitching - Lynn B.
- Be Happy! - Yuko
- StitchinKat's Pawprints Blog - StitchinKat
- A Fairy Princess Dreams and Stitches - Jess
- Civility Unleashed... Hardly - Jenn
- Carolyn's Stitching Chatter and More - Carolyn NC
- Our Friends' HAED SAL - Cindy & Wendy
I better see what my Princess GEM is up to . . .
Itching For More Stitching!