My Take Along Project

Monday, February 16, 2009

This is the project I keep in my purse to work on while waiting for the doctor or for anything else. I like this because it is on plastic canvas which eliminates the need for a hoop. If you look closely, I have taken out the black dots in his beard. I just didn't like them. My husband agreed with me and added that it looked like Santa had been eating raisins. Ha ha! I'm not sure who is getting this one at Christmas yet - but I have quite a while to figure that one out.

Itching For More Stitching!
Kim

1 Creative Comments:

Belinda Y said...

Your Santa is adorable. Thank you for sharing the wonderful idea of a "take along" project. I had never thought of doing that, but I have kids too so I need to grab stitching time whenever and wherever I can. I look forward to seeing and reading about more of your projects.

Post a Comment